“Man of sorrows,” what a name:
- “Perhaps a reasonable translation of Heb 11:1 could be: ‘Now faith is being sure of the reality of what is hoped for, proof after examination of what is not seen.'”
- “We were told the legalization of same-sex marriage would strengthen the institution, so it’s doubly confusing that support for more easily ending it has increased dramatically since the judiciary legalized it.” (Related. Related.)
- “Something started to happen though, my heart started softening. I became more uncomfortably aware of who I was before God, more fixed of the Lord I was speaking to. I remembered who He was and who I am.” (Related.)
- I have added a page on finances and (for now) specifically bitcoin. (Related. Related. Related. Related. Related.)
- “Why Does It Seem Like the Smartest People Are the Ones Who Reject Christianity?”
- Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Clown World. Demon World. Demon World.
- “How Can the ‘Apocrypha’ Help Me?”
Some good thoughts here.