Didn’t mean to make you cry:
- “When [it] comes to morality, do you want to know what is cozy and comfortable? Atheism. Read any of the atheist writers who blather on about morality. You’ll find nothing there as disturbing, upsetting, and difficult as what you find [in] the book of Jonah.”
- Homeschool your kids.
- Love little details like this.
- “Democrats now represent 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more.”
- “[W]hat characterizes genuine faith is not that it never doubts but that it perseveres to the end.”
- Clown GOP: “What the right has is nothing but … a whine-o-sphere … who are able to make their living publishing the latest ‘leftist outrage of the day.'” Clown GOP. (Related.) Clown freethinkers—not very freethinky!
- “We struggle to live according to our design as lovers in large measure because our attention has been stolen.” (Related.)
“If we are actually serious about gun control laws, the first step should be to enforce the ones we already have.” (Of course, most people aren’t actually serious about gun control laws—nor should they be. Related—language warning.)