Over the seas, to silent Palestine:
- “I don’t think I’ve ever heard a politician mention beauty.”
- A good introduction to Hebrews.
- “The case for statin drugs … has not been made.” (You can’t trust the experts! Related.)
- “Untangling Anxiety”
- Thought-provoking. (Related.) Validating. Interesting. On the mark. Horrific. (Related. Related.) Heroic. (Related. Related.) Humorous. Lovely. Literally miraculous.
- “[I]n each case, not only is this verb the narrative turning point of the story—it is also the word which is numerically at the centre of each pericope.”
Clown Investors. Clown Professors. Clown Public Health Experts. (Very much related. Related.) Clown Economic Experts. Clown “Rationalists.” Clown Vice President. Clown Congresswomen. (Causeplay!) Clown Activists. Clown Democracy. Which is why we’re living in a crappy reality TV show. But the sacred exists nonetheless and is stronger than all our rebellions.
“[W]e who hated and destroyed one another, and on account of their different manners would not live with men of a different tribe, now, since the coming of Christ, live familiarly with them, and pray for our enemies, and endeavor to persuade those who hate us unjustly to live conformably to the good precepts of Christ.”