“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever”:
- “I am more and more of the opinion that when the apostles argued ‘that it was necessary for the Messiah to suffer,’ they were thinking especially of David in the books of Samuel (and as refracted in the Psalms).”
- “If someone can’t argue for low-status beliefs without fear, then it’s better to just admit that there is no fair discourse.” (Related: “Not National News.” Related. Related. Related. Related.)
- NT Wright on the Pharisees.
- Nature trumps nurture.
- He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
- A handy resource. (Related.)
- “Idolatry Is Always Polytheism”
HODL bitcoin. (And remember: You can’t trust the experts.)
“Christians who believed in bodily resurrection seem to have regarded their own mortal coils as the crucial venues in which they were to live out their devotion to Christ.”