Seven days, seven links:
- “[T]he idea that demons are the angels who fell with Satan is built on a number of assumptions built up over centuries of myth-building rather than solid textual / biblical evidence.” (Related.)
- “[W]e have been, at least at the genetic level, experiencing divergent evolution.” (But saying so will now get you #canceled. Related.)
- Among other things, Pentecost reverses the confusion of languages at Babel.
- Progress. Progress. Progress.
- “Jesus adopts and expands John’s message.”
- I joke about Clown World, but really it’s Demon World.
- Phillip Long suggests that the two beasts and dragon in Revelation are a Satanic parody of the Trinity.
“Nations with tight cultures and efficient governments were the most effective at limiting COVID-19’s growth and mortality rates.” Social trust—and therefore homogeneity—matters.