BOW update: I’ve begun expanding the Book of Love page.
Seven days, seven links:
- “[T]he wider picture of a massive biblical chariot army fits perfectly with this specific historical period.… [T]he utter destruction described in [Judges 4.24] matches the nature of the destruction found at Hazor.”
- “Jesus’ command in the Sermon the the Mount is for us create a community where worry becomes irrelevant.” (Related.)
- Carnivore success story. (Related. Related.)
- “Matthew views the plot of Israel under the banner of exile and return.”
- You can’t trust the Establishment. (Related. Related. Related.)
- “The biggest red pill in the world is the realization that your opinions on politics are assigned to you by people who know how to make you believe you made up your own mind. … What I see is hypnotized puppets fighting other hypnotized puppets while the puppet-masters cash their checks.” Thread (language warning). (Related.)
- “Can we read of the Unjust Steward in Luke 16 with irony?”
Pray for your brothers in Nigeria, four of whom were recently martyred by Boko Haram.